Straight length structured-wall (corrugated outside, smooth inside) cable duct according to DIN EN 61386-24 (VDE 0605-24) with coupling (sandtight).
Duct or conduit for underground installations.
- material: PE-HD
- nominal diameters DN 75 - DN 175
- manufactured and tested according to DIN EN 61386-24 (VDE 0605-24)
- compressive strength class 450 (standard type)
- length: 6 m
- standard colour: black (other colours and special materials available on request)
- zero halogen
- coupling for sandtight connections (ST), watertight connection (WT) using profile sealing rings
- both high static stability and pliability at the same time
- low weight for easy transportation
- compressive and impact strength
- easy insertion of wires and cables thanks to smooth inner surface
- conduits can be easily cut to lengths on-site by using angular grinder, saw or knife