ff-therm multi Difustop PE-RT - plastic pipe
The PE-RT ff-therm multi Difustop pipe is ideal for heating applications. The PE-RT pipe is made from a medium-density polyethylene (PE) base material that exhibits increased temperature resistance. The unique molecular structure gives the non-cross-linked PE-RT heating pipe its high tenacity, and exhibits a high fatigue strength and an excellent stress crack resistance. The pipe is oxygen-impermeable according to DIN 4726 and mainly used as floor heating pipe. Its flexibility allows for easy installation.
Innovative connection technique - Crimp or screw connections
ff-therm multi Difustop PE-RT all-plastic pipes in dimensions 16 and 20mm can now also be installed using the new alpex-plus push-fit fitting. This allows the plumber/installer to respond flexibly to each installation situation and rely on crimp or push-fit fittings in dimensions 16 and 20mm, as necessary. All dimensions of ff-therm multi pipes can also be connected using ff-therm/alpex screw connectors or crimp fittings.
ff-therm multi Difustop PE-RT:
- Max. operating temperature 70°
- Max. operating pressure 6 bar
- DIN Certco registration no.: 3V327
- Application class: 4
- Oxygen-impermeable according to DIN 4726 < 0.1 g/m³xd
- Dimensions: 14x2, 16x2, 17x2 and 20x2mm
- Available lengths: 200 and 600mm, coiled (other lengths available upon request)