SediPipe XL plus systems can be integrated into stormwater sewers. This eliminates the boundaries between centralised and decentralised stormwater treatment – the size of the system and the installation location can be selected to perfectly meet your individual needs.
Stormwater treatment systems with the following certificates tested by independent institutes: HTWK Leipzig, IKT Gelsenkirchen, IFS Hanover, TU Delft, TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH Würzburg, etc.
- Equivalent to stormwater sedimentation tanks
- Classification in ATV-DVWK-M 153: System types D21, D24, D25
- Determination of pass-through values according to ATV-DVWK-M 153
- Preventing remobilisation
- Functionality of the flow separator
- Oil retention determined according to DIN 858-1
Treatment of polluted stormwater runoff from large connected areas, and retention and separation of light liquids in case of spills.
SediPipe XL plus:
- sedimentation of coarse and fine particles,
- retention of light liquids in case of dry weather (spills),
- separation of light liquids in case of rainfall (spills).