In case of SediPipe level systems, inlet and outlet are of equal height. This allows for minimum installation depths of the drainage pipe and/or the downstream swales. SediPipe level can be used universally for different purposes:
- discharge into a surface waterbody or the sewer
- installation upstream of or parallel to a Sicku-pipe pipe swale
- installation upstream of or parallel to a Rigofill detention/infiltration unit (DIU) (non-integrated construction)
Stormwater treatment systems with the following certificates tested by independent institutes: HTWK Leipzig, IKT Gelsenkirchen, IFS Hanover, TU Delft, etc.
- Equivalent to stormwater sedimentation tanks
- Classification in ATV-DVWK-M 153: System types D21, D24, D25
- Determination of pass-through values according to ATV-DVWK-M 153
- Preventing remobilisation
- Functionality of the flow separator
Treatment of polluted stormwater runoff with inlet and outlet at the same height and universal pipe connection for all downstream installations.