SediPipe basic systems are designed for being directly joined to Rigofill inspect.
This makes SediPipe basic an integrated component of the Rigofill system. The inlet at the start shaft can be rotated by 360 degrees. The inlet diameter can be selected ranging from DN 200 to DN 300. The outlet of the target shaft is tailored to connect to the inspection tunnel of Rigofill inspect. The flow direction of the target shaft straight, right, left is chosen in such a way that it matches the direction of the inspection tunnel.
Stormwater treatment systems with the following certificates tested by independent institutes: HTWK Leipzig, IKT Gelsenkirchen, IFS Hanover, TU Delft, etc.
- Equivalent to stormwater sedimentation tanks
- Classification in ATV-DVWK-M 153: System types D21, D24, D25
- Determination of pass-through values according to ATV-DVWK-M 153
- Preventing remobilisation
- Functionality of the flow separator
Treatment of polluted stormwater runoff with direct connection to Rigofill detention/infiltration systems without pipe connection.