The SediPipe Principle
SediPipe and SediPipe XL plus treat stormwater using sedimentation of particles and protect soil and waterbodies from environmental damage in case of spills.
In case of spills, SediPipe systems reliably retain large amounts of light liquids. SediPipe XL plus types even achieve the same separation performance as coalescence separators during rainfalls.
- optimised sedimentation process and retention of fine particles thanks to flow rectification
- flow separator prevents sediment discharge
- retains light liquids in case of spills
- proven treatment performance for sedimentation and separation of light liquids
- easy and quick installation
- surface space can still be used e.g. for parking facilities or roads and tracks
- easy cleaning with conventional sewer cleaning
- one-year to three-year cleaning intervals
Additional characteristics SediPipe XL plus
- separation of light liquids in case of spills during rainfall or fire
- same separation performance as coalescence separator
Certificates by independent testing institutes
HTWK Leipzig, IKT Gelsenkirchen, IFS Hanover, TU Delft, TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH Würzburg, etc.
- Equivalent to stormwater sedimentation tanks
- Classification in ATV-DVWK-M 153: System types D21, D24, D25
- Determination of pass-through values according to ATV-DVWK-M 153
- Preventing remobilisation
- Functionality of the flow separator
- Oil retention determined according to DIN 858-1