Metal conduits are used both in industrial applications and in installations outdoors. They are available as stainless steel, aluminium and steel designs. The stainless steel variant/stainless steel conduit is offered in V2 and V4. The steel conduits are available in black varnished and hot-galvanised. The hot-galvanised finish meets the requirements of EN ISO 1461, and thus achieves the highest degree of corrosion resistance according to DIN EN 61386-1. Cable conduits or unused metal conduits securely shield cables and wires.
- Metal conduits offer the highest possible protection against mechanical and chemical influences
- High degree of protection against corrosion and UV-radiation outdoors for up to 30 years
- Extremely high temperature resistance
- Suitable for all exposed installations
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Circuit integrity for high stress