RAL installation

The requirements of RAL-RG 678 apply to both electrical installations in apartments (in single- and multi-family homes) and to independent economic units in buildings which do not serve exclusively residential purposes. They apply to electrical installations for high voltage (starting from the meter panel), building technology, communication, information, radio, TV and danger alarms.