Structured-wall (corrugated outside, smooth inside) SN 8 stormwater pipe made of PE-HD; coupling at one end included, sealing ring included.
Stormwater pipe for draining roads and highways, for discharging municipal stormwater runoff and for discharging stormwater into receiving waters.
- structured-wall design as described in DIN EN 13476-3
- material: PE-HD
- nominal diameters DN 150 - DN 800
- length: 6 m (special lengths on request)
- colour: black outside, blue inside
- according to DIN 4262-1, type R2
- ring stiffness SN 8 according to DIN EN ISO 9969
- profile pipe series 5 according to DIN 16961
- suited for HGV 60
- excellent load-bearing capacity
- low weight and therefore easy handling for on-site transportation and installation
- wide range of accessories
- high chemical resistance - certified jetting resistance according to DIN 19523