QuadroControl ST is an inspection shaft that can be integrated in Rigofill ST polypropylene storage/infiltration systems. It is square with a base of 800 x 800 mm and can be used in any position of the block pattern. Its height results from the number of layers of the connected storage/infiltration unit. QuadroControl ST allows comfortable access to the inspection tunnel from above. High-performance inspection and flushing technology can easily be inserted into the inspection tunnel. The shaft is integrated in the storage/infiltration unit and grows layer by layer as construction progresses. QuadroControl ST is delivered with all required components and will be assembled on site. The outside is sealed with Rigofill ST side wall lattices.
- QuadroControl ST ½: W x D x H = 800 x 800 x 350 mm
- QuadroControl ST 1: W x D x H = 800 x 800 x 660 mm
- QuadroControl ST 1 ½: WxTxH = 800 x 800 x 1010 mm
- QuadroControl ST 2: WxTxH = 800 x 800 x 1320 mm
- QuadroControl ST 2 ½: WxTxH = 800 x 800 x 1670 mm
- QuadroControl ST 3: WxTxH = 800 x 800 x 1980 mm
Multi-purpose system shaft for Rigofill ST storage/infiltration units can be incorporated anywhere in the block pattern, for inlet connection and ventilating, inspecting and maintaining the system.