RailControl - EBA certified
RailControl - flushing and inspection shaft with EBA certification
The RailControl flushing and inspection shaft meets all the standards and requirements of the German Federal Railway Authority along with those of Deutsche Bahn AG, and can therefore be used for all pressure ranges of the track system. It is the ideal addition to the practice-proven RailPipe drainage pipe.
The RailControl is available as 180° shaft in two basic designs, each with inlet and outlet in nominal connection diameters DN 250 and DN 400. Standard nominal diameters ranging from DN 150 to DN 300 can be connected using reducers. RailControl with its modular design comprising shaft bottom and extension pipe was specifically developed according to the specifications of DBS 918064. It also features a fully-fledged raceway. The concrete support ring (BARD ring) allows the connection of standard covers 625 mm.
RailControl also features the HPQ manufacturer-related product qualification.
- EBA certification
- Inside diameter of shaft bottom and extension pipe DN/ID 600
- Resistant against acids, bases, oils and greases
- UV-resistant, longer periods of storage outside possible
- Temperature resistant from –40 to +80 °C
- Extremely durable and hard-wearing
- Extension pipe SN 16, black outside, red inside
- Statically substantiated, structural test by MFPA Leipzig
- Connection of conventional standard covers 625 mm using a BARD ring (class D concrete support ring)
- Easy construction site handling
- Fully-ﬂedged raceway in the shaft bottom
- Proof of jetting resistance according to DIN 19523 (material test)