Rigofill inspect block/half block
Highly durable polypropylene (PP) detention/infiltration unit (DIU), block-shaped, available in green, 95 % void ratio, lateral pipe connections for KG DN 100 and 150, water can flow through three-dimensionally almost without encountering any obstacles, can be attached in three spatial directions, and can be combined as desired. With continuous inspection tunnel, designed for the use of automotive dollies with a camera size for pipes from DN 200, tunnel soil with approaching slopes to guide the dolly, inspection tunnel with wide-meshed side lattices for controlling the effective outer surfaces as well as the entire system volume with all statistically relevant bearing-type fixtures. Installation in trafficked areas and in large depths is possible, long-term carrying capacity has been proven.
- Approved in Germany by the General Building Authority (Allgemeine bauaufsichtliche Zulassung) of the German Institute for Building Technology (Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik) (DIBt approval, approval no. Z-42.1-473)
- Approved in France by the CSTB
- RAL certification for stormwater systems
Rigofill inspect block
- W x D x H = 80 x 80 x 66 cm
- gross volume 422 l
- storage volume: 400 l
- weight: 20 kg
Rigofill inspect half block
- W x D x H = 80 x 80 x 35 cm
- gross volume: 224 l
- storage volume: 211 l
- weight: 12 kg
For the construction of gravel-free swales for infiltration, retention and storage of stormwater, in combination with special RigoFlor geotextile lining, QuadroControl inspection shafts and further accessories. Follow the Rigofill inspect installation manual!