SediPipe® L plus
SediPipe L plus has been equipped with a second upper flow separator for oil separation. The patented technology allows the system to perfectly imitate the oil separation function. This way, the system guarantees preventive water protection in case of oil spills also during heavy rain.
The systems can be integrated into stormwater sewers thus eliminating the boundaries between centralised and decentralised stormwater treatment. – The size of the system and the installation location can be selected to perfectly suit your needs.
Stormwater treatment system with the following certificates tested by independent institutes: HTWK Leipzig, IKT Gelsenkirchen, IFS Hannover, TU Delft, TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH, etc.
- Equivalent to stormwater sedimentation tanks
- Classification in ATV-DVWK-M 153: System types D21, D24, D25
- Determination of pass-through values according to ATV-DVWK-M 153
- Preventing remobilisation
- Functionality of the flow separator
- Oil retention determined according to DIN EN 858-1
- Performance verification and dimensioning using a specifically developed verification procedure according to Section 184.108.40.206 DWA-A 102-2/BWK-A 3-2, (residence time method")
SediPipe L plus:
- Sedimentation of coarse and fine particles
- Retention of light liquids in case of dry weather (spills)
- Separation of light liquids also in case of rainfall (spills)
SediPipe L plus systems are no oil separators according to DIN EN 858-1 and may not be used for applications provided therein! SediPipe L plus systems have been exclusively designed for prevention in case of spills!
SediPipe L plus stormwater treatment system consisting of:
- Start shaft and target shaft DN 800 with extension pipe DN 600
- Sedimentation path DN 600 with upper and lower flow separator, 6, 12, 18, 24 m length
SediPipe L plus 600/6
SediPipe L plus 600/12
SediPipe L plus 600/18
SediPipe L plus 600/24
Treatment of polluted stormwater runoff from large connectable areas and retention and/or separation of light liquids in case of spills also during rain.