SediPipe L systems can be integrated into stormwater sewers. This helps eliminate the boundaries between centralised and decentralised stormwater treatment – the size of the system and the installation location can be selected to perfectly suit your needs. SediPipe L boasts the greatest possible construction site flexibility because connection angles and installation depths can be adjusted on site.
Stormwater treatment system with the following certificates tested by independent institutes: HTWK Leipzig, IKT Gelsenkirchen, TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH, IFS Hannover, TU Delft, etc.
- Equivalent to stormwater sedimentation tanks
- Classification in ATV-DVWK-M 153: System types D21, D24, D25
- Determination of pass-through values according to ATV-DVWK-M 153
- Preventing remobilisation
- Performance verification and dimensioning using a specifically developed verification procedure according to Section 22.214.171.124 DWA-A 102-2/BWK-A 3-2, (residence time method")
- Sedimentation of coarse and fine particles
- Retention of light liquids in case of dry weather (spills)
SediPipe L stormwater treatment system consisting of:
- Start shaft and target shaft DN 800 with extension pipe DN 600
- Sedimentation path DN 600 with lower flow separator, 6, 12, 18, 24 m length
SediPipe L 600/6
SediPipe L 600/12
SediPipe L 600/18
SediPipe L 600/24
Treatment of polluted stormwater runoff from large connectable areas and retention of light liquids in case of spills in dry weather.