SediPipe® XL plus
SediPipe XL plus systems can be integrated into stormwater sewers. This eliminates the boundaries between centralised and decentralised stormwater treatment – the size of the system and the installation location can be selected to perfectly meet your individual needs.
Stormwater treatment systems with the following certificates tested by independent institutes: HTWK Leipzig, IKT Gelsenkirchen, IFS Hanover, TU Delft, TÜV Rheinland LGA, Products GmbH Würzburg, etc.
- Equivalent to stormwater sedimentation tanks
- Classification in ATV-DVWK-M 153: System types D21, D24, D25
- Determination of pass-through values according to ATV-DVWK-M 153
- Preventing remobilisation
- Functionality of the flow separator
- Oil retention determined according to DIN 858-1
- Performance verification and dimensioning using a specifically developed verification procedure according to Section 184.108.40.206 DWA-A 102-2/BWK-A 3-2, (residence time method")
SediPipe XL plus:
- sedimentation of coarse and fine particles,
- retention of light liquids in case of dry weather (spills),
- separation of light liquids in case of rainfall (spills).
SediPipe XL plus systems are not considered oil separators according to DIN EN 858-1 and must NOT be used for applications provided therein! SediPipe XL plus systems are exclusively designed for prevention in case of spills!
SediPipe XL plus stormwater treatment systems consist of:
- DN 1000 start shaft
- DN 600 sedimentation path with lower and upper flow separator, (Main conduit with compliance certificate (Ü sign) in accordance with Building Rules List A of the German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt), 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 m lengths
- DN 1000 target shaft with immersion pipe.
SediPipe XL plus 600/6
SediPipe XL plus 600/8
SediPipe XL plus 600/10
SediPipe XL plus 600/12
SediPipe XL plus 600/14
SediPipe XL plus 600/16
SediPipe XL plus 600/18
SediPipe XL plus 600/20
SediPipe XL plus 600/22
SediPipe XL plus 600/24
Treatment of polluted stormwater runoff from large connected areas, and retention and separation of light liquids in case of spills.
Product description SediPipe XL plus
Data Sheet SediPipe XL plus
Stormwater treatment systems for small to very large areas
Competence brochure Treatment systems
Case Study A92 motorway Munich - Deggendorf, Landshut
Case Study A81 motorway Stuttgart - Singen, Trichtingen