SediPipe® XL plus
SediPipe XL plus systems can be integrated into stormwater sewers. This eliminates the boundaries between centralised and decentralised stormwater treatment – the size of the system and the installation location can be selected to perfectly meet your individual needs.
Stormwater treatment systems with the following certificates tested by independent institutes: HTWK Leipzig, IKT Gelsenkirchen, IFS Hanover, TU Delft, TÜV Rheinland LGA, Products GmbH Würzburg, etc.
- Equivalent to stormwater sedimentation tanks
- Classification in ATV-DVWK-M 153: System types D21, D24, D25
- Determination of pass-through values according to ATV-DVWK-M 153
- Preventing remobilisation
- Functionality of the flow separator
- Oil retention determined according to DIN 858-1
- Performance verification and dimensioning using a specifically developed verification procedure according to Section 220.127.116.11 DWA-A 102-2/BWK-A 3-2, (residence time method")
SediPipe XL plus:
- sedimentation of coarse and fine particles,
- retention of light liquids in case of dry weather (spills),
- separation of light liquids in case of rainfall (spills).
SediPipe XL plus systems are not considered oil separators according to DIN EN 858-1 and must NOT be used for applications provided therein! SediPipe XL plus systems are exclusively designed for prevention in case of spills!
SediPipe XL plus stormwater treatment systems consist of:
- DN 1000 start shaft
- DN 600 sedimentation path with lower and upper flow separator, (Main conduit with compliance certificate (Ü sign) in accordance with Building Rules List A of the German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt)),6, 12, 18, 24 m lengths
- DN 1000 target shaft with immersion pipe.
SediPipe XL plus 600/6,
SediPipe XL plus 600/12,
SediPipe XL plus 600/18,
SediPipe XL plus 600/24
Treatment of polluted stormwater runoff from large connected areas, and retention and separation of light liquids in case of spills.