Be it satellite dishes or solar panels, air conditioning units as well as other installations on exterior façades of residential buildings or industrial facilities – outdoor conduits must meet particularly high demands.
Years of exposure to UV-radiation, weather or humidity take a lot out of unprotected cables and electrical lines: they do not just change their colour but become brittle and flawed. This compromises the reliability as well as the function of the entire electrical installation. Among other things, the lines require a particularly high degree of protection against UV-radiation – we offer UV-stabilised electrical conduits and components made of plastic and metal.
- Plastic straight length and corrugated conduits
- UV-resistant for up to 10 years
- UV-stability according to ÖNORM EN ISO 4892-1
- Non-flame propagating according to ÖVE/ÖNORM EN 61386-1
- Comprehensive range of accessories