Broadband expansion of the future
Working from home, smart home applications, TV, talking on the phone, and surfing:
the internet is an inherent part of our lives. Powerful broadband connections are in more demand than ever.
Directive 2014/61/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council
Infrastructure for data lines
Future-proof installation of fibreglass pipes
We support electricians with fibre-optic connections:
We create the best conditions for the requirements of tomorrow thanks to future-proof network infrastructure.
FFKu-Fibre net is suited for many different types of installation, such as concealed, on cable routes, or also for installations in conduits. In this way, a wide variety of passive conduit infrastructures and project sizes can be implemented using micro conduits. Electricians install FFKu-Fibre net in a star shaped manner from the demarcation point of the fibre optic access to the fibre optic network termination in the apartment’s communication distributor. The Fibre net IB bend routes the FFKu-Fibre net micro conduit over different levels at an ideal angle. This makes it easy to blow in longer distances with many inversions. The micro conduit unwinds from a 250-metre conduit in a reusable cardboard box.
Handy coils and assortment cases
Assortment cases for practice-oriented packaging units
Assortment cases offer electricians the complete range of accessories for installing the Fibre net micro conduit system at a reasonable price in practice-oriented quantities. The installation sets for types 7 and 10 are a cost-effective introduction to the subject of passive network infrastructure. The light and compact case is easy to transport. It reliably protects accessories from damage, loss and external influences such as splash water.
Handy cardboard box with micro conduit coil
The 250-m FFKu-Fibre net M coil is the ideal unit of length for smaller and medium-sized projects. Packed in a convenient resealable box, the coil can be transported by one single installer, for instance, also through narrow and steep staircases.
- Innovative solutions for broadband expansion at NL 4 and NL 5
- Easy future expansion due to the physical, passive network infrastructure
- Quick installation due to complete systems with corresponding accessories
- Standard-compliant according to ÖVE/ÖNORM EN 61386-22
Fibre net – unique solutions for the future
The Fibre net system allows for a future-oriented and resilient physical infrastructure for different planning dimensions which is also suited for retrofitting glass fibre lines:
- Superior blow-in performance
- Optimised 250-m coil for convenient transportation
- Metre markings allow easy cutting and measuring of conduit lengths
- Range of products for all common project sizes
- For many different types of installation (concealed, in conduits, on cable routes, etc.)
- Option of immediate commissioning or reliable sealing for later uses
- Corrugated and micro conduits in proven FRÄNKISCHE quality from one source