We offer you suitable products for
Promoting e-mobility now to prepare for later
Charging infrastructure for e-cars will soon be mandatory
According to a new law, one million charge points are to be created and at least seven million electric vehicles are to be put in circulation by 2030. With the Building Electromobility Infrastructure Act (Gebäude-Elektromobilitätsinfrastruktur-Gesetz – GEIG) aimed at establishing building-integrated charging and wiring infrastructure, the Federal Government is implementing the EU Building Directive 2018/844 into the national legislation.
Our products meet all the requirements regarding secure wiring infrastructure in order to easily add the charge points at a later stage – be it for residential buildings, commercial premises, parking lots, or municipal areas. One electrical conduit respectively should be provided for the power supply line and for the data cable.
The Building Electromobility Infrastructure Act – GEIG
What does the Building Electromobility Infrastructure Act (GEIG) involve?
For newly built or substantially renovated buildings with more than 10 parking spaces (from the 11th parking space onwards), in the future (building requests and renovations subject to approval from 10 March 2021)...
- For residential buildings, each parking space, e.g., for 11 parking spaces, 11 preparatory conduit connections,
- For non-residential buildings, (e.g., commercial premises) each fifth parking space, e.g., for 11 parking spaces, 2 preparatory conduit connections)
... shall be equipped with protective conduits for electrical cables (wiring infrastructure). This will make sure that the charge points can be added whenever they become necessary.
Charging infrastructure on buildings
Wiring infrastructure from the expert in electrical systems
- The eco-balanced electrical conduit FFKuS-EM-F-105 co2ntrol makes an important contribution to more sustainability – both in construction and for e-mobility. Due to its optimum insertion characteristics, data and power cables can be easily retrofitted.
- The Kabuflex R plus type 750 cable conduit with very high compressive strength is ideally suited for underground installation of power and data cables. The products from the Kabu brand family allow gas- and water-tight building lead-through. In addition to this, the components securely and reliably protect the cables inside the conduit.
- Further products from our Kabuflex range also provide a water-tight and secure connection from the conduit to the preparation point for the charging pole. The flexible-in-use Furowell pole foundation conduit creates the transition from the wiring infrastructure to the charging pole, and allows manufacturer-independent assembly of charging stations.
- The galvanised Staro Gewinde-ES-V steel conduit is particularly useful for underground or multi-storey car parks: The sturdy and vandal-proof solution for power and data wiring ensures secure exposed installation in parking areas right to the charge point.