Zero halogen installations
The main danger to humans and buildings in case of fire is not the flames but the strong development of smoke gases.
Halogen-free electrical installations
Halogen-free Low Smoke conduits reduce corrosive and toxic gases to a minimum. The advantage is that very little smoke gas is generated. This facilitates the fire fighting and rescue operations, makes escape routes easier to find, and prevents severe smoke intoxication. Our halogen-free electrical conduits have been tested 100 % halogen-free according to DIN VDE V 0604-2-100. In the event of a fire, they are flame-retardant, self-extinguishing, high temperature resistant up to +120 °C, and boast cold impact strength even in extreme temperatures (–45 °C).
- Halogen-free according to EN 50642
- Non-flame propagating according to ÖVE/ÖNORM EN 61386-1
- High temperature resistance
- Minimisation of consequential fire damage
- Comprehensive range of accessories