Quadro® Control ST-B
QuadroControl ST-B is an inspection shaft that can be integrated in Rigofill ST-B polypropylene storage/infiltration systems. It is square with a base of 800 x 800 mm and can be used in any position of the block pattern. Its height results from the number of layers of the connected storage/infiltration unit. QuadroControl ST-B allows comfortable access to the inspection tunnel from above. High-performance inspection and flushing technology can easily be inserted into the inspection tunnel. The shaft is integrated in the storage/infiltration unit and grows layer by layer as construction progresses. QuadroControl ST-B is delivered with all required components and will be assembled on site. The outside is sealed with Rigofill ST-B side wall lattices.
- QuadroControl ST-B ½: W x D x H = 800 x 800 x 350 mm
- QuadroControl ST-B 1: W x D x H = 800 x 800 x 660 mm
- QuadroControl ST-B 1 ½: W x T x H = 800 x 800 x 1010 mm
- QuadroControl ST-B 2: W x T x H = 800 x 800 x 1320 mm
- QuadroControl ST-B 2 ½: W x T x H = 800 x 800 x 1670 mm
- QuadroControl ST-B 3: W x T x H = 800 x 800 x 1980 mm
Multi-purpose system shaft for Rigofill ST-B storage/infiltration units can be incorporated anywhere in the block pattern, for inlet connection and ventilating, inspecting and maintaining the system.