FRÄNKISCHE staff app
Installation of the app
- Please complete the survey.
- Within the next 48 hours, an invite to the app will be sent to the specified e-mail address or mobile number (please be sure to check your spam folder).
- Open the link in the e-mail/text message (use a smartphone if possible).
- Download the app “myFRÄNKISCHE” and open it. Allow push notifications.
- Click on “Accept invite” and enter the code from the e-mail or text message together with your personnel number.
- Assign a password to log in with in the future.
Stay up to date!
Click the “Home” button to get to the home page.
The Bell icon indicates that you have new notifications.
Use “Your profile” to edit your individual user profile.
“Your profile” contains your user profile data and can also be used:
- to add a user profile picture,
- to manage notifications,
- to manage home page settings,
- to view appointments,
- and much more.
Here you can also find personal support:
- Contact to your app support
Overview of functions
The full-text search allows you to search in the contents of the app.
Unread Information will appear at the top.
You can add your most frequently used channels to Favourites.
Channels are the news resources in which you can obtain or in certain cases also share information.
Forms allow you to easily transmit information (e.g., sick notes) digitally. Use Surveys if you wish to take part in surveys or contests/sweepstakes.
Quick Links & Apps will offer you further interesting information.