BIM data for digital building planning
FRÄNKISCHE keeps a watchful eye on the future: new technologies change the way buildings are planned, built and operated. Digital building planning with Building Information Modelling (BIM), for which we will now provide free technical product data, is the future. With the BIM data on our Building Technology product range for ventilation, drinking water and heating, we support the efficient planning, design and management of building projects.
In the Autodesk Revit planning software, users access the extensive technical data and 3D models in the MagiCAD Cloud and create a digital design of the pipe network. The results are precise calculations – with optimized data quantity. As an alternative, you can handle project planning and dimensioning directly in the MagiCAD for Revit MEP software. After the pipe systems have been drawn in the desired locations, MagiCAD will dimension them according to the current standards. FRÄNKISCHE’s data record automatically equips the calculated model with the required FRÄNKISCHE fittings and accessories.
- Efficient exchange of information among all participants
- Transparency and interconnection during the entire construction project
- Automation of time-consuming planning and routine tasks
- Optimised processes accelerate decision-making and ensure high quality
- Complete listing of all integrated components and materials